- The routes which we propose extend of Méditerrannée in Savoy.
- Rides can last, one or several days, according to your demand.
- On average, we count 250km a day, certain routes will thus be proposed on several days, with one or several nights in the course of ride.
- If you wish to drive less in a day to make really of the quiet ride and discover the region, we adapt ourselves to the customer. If you wish to make more of 250km, why not...
- The meals and the hosting are chargeable to the customer.
- Alpes Moto Classic take care to reserve the lunch, and the hosting for a ride on several days.
- Places will be chosen, according to your budget (possibility of picnic in lunch, small inn or big restaurant...) to define with you.
Our proposals of rides in following pages
1st route: The ride "Big Passes"
- Pass of Lautaret
- Pass of Galibier
- Pass of Mont Cenis
- Pass of Montgenevre
- Pass of Isoard
- Pass of Vars
- Pass of Agnel
- Pass of Larche ou Colle della Maddalena
- Pass of la Bonnette
- Pass of Allos
- Pass of la Cayolle
A selection of passes will be summit according to the duration of the ride ( one or several days)
2nd route: The ride "Giants of Provence"
Tour of Albion's tray
- Mount Ventoux
- Mountain of Lure
- Méouge gorge
- Nesque Gorge
3rd route: Tour of Ecrins
In passing in valleys